(M.S. DNB Urology) Consultant Uro surgeon, Transplant Surgeon & Andrologist.
Having done his DNB ( Urology) from World Famous Kidney Hospital Known as Dr. H.L.Trivedi Institute of Kidney Disease & Research Centre & Institute of Transplantation Science, Ahmedabad , Dr. Ramchandra Patel is associated with Kaka-Ba Hospital since 2013 as visiting Uro Surgeon
- M.B.B.S., Govt. Medical Collage, Surat, November 2004.
- M.S.(General Surgery), Govt. Medical College. Surat, 2008.
- D.N.B. (Urology), Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation At World Famous Kidney Hospital Known as Dr. H.L.Trivedi Institute of Kidney Disease & Research Centre & Institute of Transplantation Science, Ahmedabad.
- General Surgery: Assistant Professor, Dept. of General Surgery, Govt. Medical College, Surat.
- Consultant Urologist: Consultant & Visiting Urologist In Various Hospital across Surat & South Gujarat.
Surgical Skill & Expertise In
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy(PCNL), Ureteroscopic Retriviel Of Stone (URS), Dj Stenting/ Pcn Diversion, Transurethral Resection Of Prostate(TURP), Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour (TURBT), Cystoscopy and Cystolithotripsy Incl. Laser Lithotripsy, Toneoscopic(LAP.) Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, Laparoscopic Orchiopexy, Pediatric Reconstructive Urological Surgery, Donor Nephrectomy, Renal Transplant, Arterio-venous Fistula & Capd Insertion For Dialysis, All Types of Urethroplasty Including Substitution Urethroplasty, Augmentation Iieocystoplasty, Open Prostate Surgery, Surgery For All Urological Malignancy.
- First Prize For Paper Presentation At International Conference Transplant Update, Feb. 2011 At IKDRC-ITS, Ahmedabad. Topic — Anomalous Renal Vein in Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy.
- Paper Presentation at 45th Annual National Conference Usicon- 2012 At Bangalore.
- Shockwave Lithotripsy vs Ureterorenoscopy(URS) For Management of Distal Ureteric Stone: A Prospective Randomised trial.
- Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy, Ex Vivo Partial Nephrectomy of Renal Tumour for Allograft Transplantation.
- Paper Publication: Retroperitoneoscopic Living-donor Nephrectomy and Laparoscopic Kidney Transplantation Experience of initial 72 Cases.
- Laparoscopic En Bloc Kidney Transplantation.
- Video presentation in I.J.U.: Laparascopic En Bloc Kidney Transplant.
- Urology Society of India.